Money Money Money!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Weird enough, I have this song in my head all morning and can't get away from it. ( as I am not really a money-oriented person, so it is indeed very weird.) Does everyone have this kind of experience? Lots of my friends do, according to a poll we did the other day. And the same results for finding ourselves in a familiar setting that seems to have appeared in our dream before. Sub-consciousness is such a very powerful thing. At least for today, it reminded me the time to get the rent paid.

Also, I want to share another version of this song (which has more educational/ entertainment value I suppose) with all of you who are interested in Herni VIII, or men who has many wives.

Happy Friday to everyone!

1 意見:

 

UP UP & AWAY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger